Japan FunBox

Japan FunboxJapanese Candy Box -Japan Funbox

The company Japan Funbox contacted me and asked me if i would try out their product,
don't mind if i do :)
I love testing out products ^_^

Here we goooOOOoOooOoo!!!! 


Let me first explain what Japan Funbox is.
Japan Funbox is a monthly subscribe box filled with Japanese snacks and candy.
Every month they select all kinds of different candy and / or snacks and send it to the ones that are subscribed.
You can choose from a variety of candy box sizes.
They will carefully pack each and every candy by hand, and ship it to your home directly from Japan.
Sounds awesome right?





Free shipping WorldWide Starting at $14.99/month



They send me a mini box with the following:
- Pizza Chips
- Fries Chips
- Strawberry Chocolate's
- Whistle Candy (you can whistle on them)
- Crackle Candy (cracks in you're mouth)
- Anime Bubblegum of the anime series One Piece.










They send it to me on the 23th of June and on the 28th of June i received the box, that is really fast!

Thank you so much Japan Funbox for sending me this package filled with goodies, i will make sure my family and myself will enjoy this ^_^

0 Reactions:

Post a Comment