New Stuff

New Stuff ^_^

yaaay, i got me some new stuff..yarrr! o_O


I just love shopping in the Primark when there are items in sale ^_^
3 long oversized cardigans, 
the #elfie sweater and 
the shoes were very reduced in price :)

Star wars Sweatpants, all i want is everything t-shirt, basic grey long sleeve are also from Primark.

The fifties / Rockabilly skirt and the keepsake heart necklace are bought online.

and the christmas sweater was a present from the postcode loterij :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been very active with knitting the last few weeks haha LOL, never thought i would knitt my own sweater :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last weekend my parents gave me a Lego present ^_^
I gave them a box filled with candy and such :)

They gave me a special Santa Claus Little diorama and the Limited edition christmas train.
I like them very much.



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last week i ordered a present for my mom online at the Burberry Online shop :)
they had free shipping, so i thought it would be nice to order a little something.
When the package arrived we were both so surprised of how AWESOME the package is.
Look:
I saw the option of a gift wrapping and also signing a cart, but i didn't expect it to be this awesome.
In such a luxurious way.
My mother loves the gift, it's the Festive Gold #449 Nail polish.

Well, that's it for now, i don't have enough writing inspiration :P


0 Reactions:

Post a Comment