New buys from last week


Harrow!!

I forgot to post a few items that were new from last week :/ *whoopsy*

Stylish blazer from supertrash ^_^ (i love this one soooooo much)


Red hearted top from zeeman children haha...seamén :P


Preppy handkerchief's whaha kinda reminded me of Tommy Hilfiger :P


Monday my mother came home (grocery shopping) and bought these super cute hello kitty tissue's and handkerchief's for me.
OMG HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!




Last week i ordered some items at H&M and i saw with the tracking number that the package must arrive today...so i can't wait ^_^

These are the items i ordered:

Dress €2,95
Sweater €7,46
Bracelets €1,95

I'm not sure about the dress but i like the fabric so much and the price was like...i just needed to order it haha


0 Reactions:

Post a Comment