Hazel circle lenses


Yaay, i received another pair or circle lenses.
This time i received them from Circlelens 2u

I have chosen a hazel brown ones: Super nude 3 tone color from Angel eye.
This lens is 14,5 mm but gives a larger effect.
Which makes my eyes look doll like ^_^





You see the 3 colors?


Without lens and with lens:




Bright daylight:









Specs:
Name: Super Nudy 3 Brown
Diameter: 14.5mm
Base Curve: 8.6
Water Content: 42%
Made In Korea
Disposable: Yearly


So what do i think of these lenses?
I've worn them for 8 hours straight and that was enough...after 8 hours my eyes were feeling tired.

Comfort: 7/10 (they tent to be a bit dry sometimes)
Enlargement: GOOD! (Dolly bigger eyes)
Color: Very nice! (same as my haircolor…lol)
I'm very satisfied with them ^_^
I like it how they make my eyes look dolly like :-D


You can buy them at:


0 Reactions:

Post a Comment