Video Tutorial, Shopping haul + Outfit of the day


This blog entry is going to be very random, but i have a lot to show




Yesterday i went shopping and bought...yet again more stuff *teehee*

H&M Children department :P


Accessories:

Dark bordeaux tights: Pimkie
Dark red + black maillots: C&A
Pink Leather belt: WE
Brique belt: Pimkie
Flower broche's + taupe belt: WE (belt gift for my mother)
Over knee socks: New Look
Pearl necklace: C&A (gift for my mother)

Vero Moda




Outfit of the day:

Sweater: H&M
Chino's: made them myself (lately i only wear my own made chinos hahha)
Jewelry: Ooh la la
Loafers: Van haren


haha bare with me, i made a hair tutorial were i'm talking haha LOL.
I really wanted to learn to talk while filming without feeling awkward or something, so i've been filming lately.
I still need to get used at talking to a camera.

This video is about how to curl your hair easy without heating.
Very good and save for clip in hair extensions.
(the video is in dutch)



http://www.lienstyle.be

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you're really good at finding cheap staple items! I like those tights you got! Good colour :)

    vonnie <3
    ohsovonnie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very enjoyed for this blog. I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me. Got issues with your dull or short hair and want to beautify them elegantly? Try out the exciting variety of hair extensions and lace wigs such as lace front wigs offered by Moklox today! Human Hair Wig,lace front wigs,Full Lace Wigs Follow this link and get more information and tips and collect hair styling machine with low cost. http://www.moklox.com/

    ReplyDelete