Shopping haul + Outfit of the day


...i'm exhausted....why? My mother and i went shopping today :-D
Lol..shopping takes a lot of energy :P

We went to primark today and i haven't been to primark for almost 1 year.
I bought a few nice items and i'm so happy with my new stuff ^_^



At primark i bought these items:

Dark red striped sweater €6,-



3 basic long sleeve's and 2 tops
Long sleeve: Nude pink, Navy blue & black each €3,50
Top: Navy blue & white each €2,50

I really needed long sleeve's because i didn't had any basic one's for under my clothes, so i'm am so freaking happy with these ^_^

Cosy socks ^_^ 3 for €3,-


Cute pink slippers €2,-


Owl belt €1,- (on sale)


Pretty brown with orange details purse €5,- (on sale)





At h&m they had another special deal...20% off sale items *woot*

Children department woolen sweater €10,- minus 20% €8-



haha lol..ok so...at the boy children's department i saw this really nice cardigan/sweater and i was like...is this too boy'ish...and my mom said..no way..
So i bought it haha.
€10,- min 20% €8,- also wool in it ^_^ I really like it so much!!


If you thought my dark orange sweater from last monday was cheap (€3,-) well..i have the camel one...even cheaper haha.
€3,- min 20% €2,40 haha lol...sweater only €2,40.


Cute slipper/socks €3,- min 20% €2,40

Fits nice with the sweater/cardigan and the scarfs i already got.

My mother bought also really nice stuff, including these 2 hats both €2,40 at h&m
(nice for fun photoshoots lol)






lol..i need to clean up my new stuff from this week :P (i know, i'm bad)






Here's my outfit of the day "college style"





We really had a fun day today ^_^ I always enjoy our shopping spree's together so much :-D

3 comments:

  1. vind die tas echt super leuk! en grappig dat je dat jongensvest hebt gekocht!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got issues with your dull or short hair and want to beautify them elegantly? Try out the exciting variety of hair extensions and lace wigs such as lace front wigs offered by Moklox today! Human Hair Wig,lace front wigs,Full Lace Wigs Follow this link and get more information and tips and collect hair styling machine with low cost. http://www.moklox.com/

    ReplyDelete