Nw buys + OOTD


Well...i could not resist with all the sale going on.
I bought 3 new items >_<

Ok, don't laugh but you may have seen it already at my h&m orders...i sometimes buy things from the child department hahaha LOL...why not..if it fits!
Anywho, i never buy things at c&a but my mom and i went inside and we saw many things we liked, so we tried some things and i bought 2 items there.

A Blouse


This would match perfectly with the different chinos i made (blue, red, beige ect)

At the child department i bought this hoodie vest..i think it's so cute.



Both items were very cheap, €5,- for the blouse and like €7,- for the hooded vest.

I'm sooo happy i finally found the perfect pair LOAFER SHOES!!
LOOK:



Yaaaay!!
Very warm inside ^_^
These were €10,-



Here's my outfit of the day:


1 comment: