Christmas presents, buys & OOTD


It's Christmas...yaaaay!!
Santa really did spoiled me this year, i've received really lovely gifts :-D


SUPER CUTE!
Minnie Mouse sweater


Bambi sweater


Michael Kors sweater cape :-D



SONY PINK BLOGGIE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

I always wanted one of these ^_^ now i have it...and IT'S PINK (love)

Dior gift set, eyeshadow and mascara :-D
(i tried the mascara and I LIKE THE EFFECT..gives a bit flash eyelashes effect)


CUTE, Disney Princess suprisse chocolate eggs :-D


I also received eye cream for preventing wrinkles haha lol..yeah i'm old so i need it!

I'm extremely happy with the gifts i got, i love it all so much!! Thank you santa (lol)




Look what i got:
D&G watch it's sooooo PRETTTYYYYYYYYYY






Christmas outfit ^_^


I'm wearing my hair extensions from LienStyle
H&M deer sweater
Plaid blouse under the sweater, i thought it's from Only
Blue chino pants that i made myself
and my new loafers ^_^



Toby and i wish you a very merry christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and happy holidays! Lovely Christmas gifts you have received :D I so want to know where the Bambi sweater comes from, it's so cute :D What a beautiful watch, have fun with your presents! :D

    ReplyDelete