Random randomly post


Harrow!!!!
I'm sooo tired, it took me FOREVER to take some pictures and upload them..i have no energy today at all to do something...this feeling sucks!
Anywho, here are 2 photo's of the chino pants i made a couple of days ago with the grandpa fabric.




Grandpa'ish right? LOL XD


I have a new love...yes you have read it correctly...
It have been so long ago since i had a new love.
I'm not going to write more about it, i'll just show you a picture of my new love.


Are you ready??






Loafers are my newest love ^_^ I SOOOOO want both of these shoes..the flat one's and the high heels.
They will completely finish some of the outfits i have ^_^
(vintage, collage, grandma style...dunno what my style is called)



My mother got curious in my circle lenses and a few weeks ago i received a lens from a store for a review.
BUT i only received just ONE lens...what am i supposed to do with just one lens?
They promised me a pair lenses (1 for each eye) i emailed them a couple of times, but no response..so not sure what to about it.

Anywho, my mother tried on the one lens and i must say...IT'S PRETTYYYYY!
So here's my mother's eye with a hazel colored circle lens.


I'm surprised because my mother never ever had any experience with lenses and she just popped it in her eye just like that!
*proud moment*
Nice color right?



Here are some bad sloppy 'i'm not energetic enough to make photo's' photo's of my outfit today.


You can also see how the chino pants are...every chino i made is the same model.

I think they are great and i really love them, but i feel the model looks more like a men's chino...or maby it's just they way how i dress.. i dunno..but i do love the chino's, otherwise i wouldn't make so many of them haha.
(3 pairs)

I saw a pattern of another chino pants, i really want to try that one too, a more tighter one (not too tight).

Hello :P Remember me without the circle lenses? XD




That's all for today.
Bye bye, have a nice weekend!

1 comment: