Chino pants made by myself ^_^


I made a beige chino pants ^_^




I'm kind off proud here, because this was a difficult one...but i did it..yaaay!!

I changed the inner pocket into the same fabric i used in the hood from the bear hoodie ^_^








The best part of it all is...i really like the pants.
Normally i am such a pain in the ass (if i say so myself) with pants... every single time i see nice pants in a store...i will try it on...and always see something that i don't like.
So when i do find pants that i like, i'm really happy, but this time i made them myself.
^_^
So i couldn't be more proud of myself haha XD lol...sorry..it feels very strange saying that i'm proud of myself...don't want to sound very full of myself (because im sooo not full of myself) but i really enjoy making clothes and when i see that my sewing skills are developing it makes me happy ^_^



Also the pants is almost the same as my favorite black chino's from h&m






Quick 'on' photo:




I colored my hair again ^_^




I leave you with a cute photo of my doggie:


0 Reactions:

Post a Comment