Floral


Hello and welcome all! XD



What you think of my new dress?? ONLY €2,99 *OMG...seriously*




Bought it yesterday when i went to the market with my mom and dad ^_^


I'm wearing the dress today!
here are some photo's:







Circle lenses are from Pinkyparadise
Floral dress: obviously from the market :P
Wedges: New Look
Hat: Bodyline



I totally suck at posing in front of the camera >_< SEE:





I always see something that's not right when i upload the photo's to my computer LOL!
So i end up with a lot of photo's that are useless, but today i thought...'let's make a fool out of Anouk!' XD



Yesterday evening i went with my mom and dad to a birthday party dinner, it was fun but the only photo i have of my look is this one....i had to hurry up...




I leave you with this weird photo of me XD
Have a nice day!!!!!!


XD what do you mean i still look to much at super cute asian bloggers...i try to copy the cuteness haha XD ...i'm such a copycat as it comes to cuteness!

3 comments:

  1. Haha.cute pics.u look so sweet.adore the dress.so pretty:-)
    love,
    www.chicqua.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are always so pretty I'd never guess that you have to take many and choose the best ones! And the dress is so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wauw mooi jurkje en zeker voor zo'n prijs! Echt leuk gecombineerd zo met het hoedje. :3

    ReplyDelete