New things

Last saturday my father, mother and i went shopping in Breda and it was a fun day.
I bought some clothes from the last sale items at Zara and i bought a lot of presents for my mother's birthday.

My mom's birthday isn't until end of april :P
but i couldn't resist buying it when i saw it ^_^

I can't write more about the presents, because my mom sometimes read's my blog.

With that said, shall we go and take a lookie at what i bought?
Click on the read more button below if you want to see..


Off white warm sweater €9,95



T-shirt blouse with hearts on it €2,95




Bird 3/4 sweater €2,95




and a beige chic skirt with buttons €7,95




All items are from Zara

5 comments:

  1. in czch zara is all diferent!!! why? but i have tooo some pretty things from zara sale :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke kleren heb je gekocht!
    XxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeetje wat een sale items!
    Ik heb het hartjes shirtje ook :D.. maar dan voor wat duurder gekocht :p 3 euro is wel een hele mooie deal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all ^_^

    @ Tasja: Wat leuk ^_^ hebben we the same. Bij zara gaat het soms snel,want ik had het shirtje nog nooit eerder gezien.

    ReplyDelete