Shopping Haul... i am primark-o-holic



Today my mother and i went to primark and i bought some awesome things...
wanna join and see what i bought?
Click on the read more link below:


A whole lot of jewelry:




Accessories:




Belts:


Wedges:


Black dress:


T-shirt sweater with embroidered hearts on it


Pj's with short sleeves (a more spring/summer pj)


At vero modo 2 blouses 2for 1 deal.


At zara my mom bought me this cute sweater ^_^


and she also gave me these super cute handkerchiefs ^_^


I find primark a very nice store to come and shop for cheap items,
but it also makes me very greedy...i see so many things i like.
I am primark o holic...
.........................fjuw..what a relief...i said it :P

5 comments:

  1. Great! <3 Where in the Netherlands can I find a primark store? Because I am living near the border to Germany and the Netherlands. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mooie aankopen zeg!
    echt dingetjes voor jou =D
    liefs,
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Wilkenkatze: Thanks :-D In Rotterdam and in hoofddorp.

    @ Denise: Dankjewel :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ik ken dat Primarkgevoel, hahah... Ik word ook enorm inhalig in die winkel.X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, this time I'm jealous! I love aaaall the accessories! ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete