Some new things for my new room

I bought some new things for in my new room and i did some minor changes.

Click below if you want to read more and see more photo's.



Yesterday evening i bought these items (we went to a store that looks like ikea)

White server with glasses.

I only needed the white server...but my mom is happy with the glasses :P



A lantern.



2 simple white pillows.



I put some frame's on the fireplace and some old candle holders that my grandpa made in the past.





Sorry if some of the photo's turned out ugly, i was trying to make a vintage look with photoshop.

4 comments:

  1. Your photos are lovely!

    Erg mooi zeg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leuke spullen! En wauw die kettingen, pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mooie spullen heb je erbij gekregen voor je kamer :D

    ReplyDelete