40 question beauty tag

I saw this beauty tag and i thought it would be fun to do.

1) HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WASH YOUR FACE A DAY?
I try to do it twice, but if i am running late i mostly skip washing my face in the morning, but i always wash my face in the evening.

2) WHAT SKIN TYPE DO YOU HAVE? NORMAL/COMBO/OILY
Combo

3) WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT FACIAL WASH?
I try to change it every other week with Clinique's 3 step and some tea tree.

4) DO YOU EXFOILATE? FACE/BODY?
Yes, everytime i take a bath i scrub my face 4 times a week and body mostly once a week.

5) WHAT BRAND DO YOU USE? EXFOILATER?
Tea tree from the Kruidvat (dutch store)

6) WHAT MOISTURIZER DO YOU USE?
Lore'al, depends wich one is cheaper at the moment when i buy it :p

7) DO YOU HAVE FRECKLES? FACE/BODY?
Nope!

8) DO YOU USE EYE CREAM?
Yes, for preventing wrinkles :P

9) DID OR DO YOU HAVE ACNE PRONE SKIN?
Mainly around that time of the month. I occasionally get some every other month :-( Gotta love womanly hormones. T_T

10) DID YOU EVER HAVE TO USE PROACTIV?
No.

11) WHAT FOUNDATION?
I use the lightest color of Gosh 'porselain' i have a very pale skin and i find it very hard for me to find the right foundation but i'm using the gosh for a couple of years now and i love it.

12) WHAT CONCEALER?
I don't use one, i just can't get around with it.

13) DO YOU KNOW YOUR UNDERTONE COLOR?
Not really, i guess the lightest there is..i dunno

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FAKE EYELASHES?
I think they are great to use for a 'photoshoot' but in real life i don't wear them, maby if i would go to a party i would choose the most natural one's.

15) DID YOU KNOW YOUR SUPPOSE TO CHANGE YOUR MASCARA EVERY THREE MONTHS?
Yes.

16) WHAT TYPE OF MASCARA DO YOU USE?
I love the Bourjois 'volumizer' very much at the moment! Other then that i don't have a standard mascara.

17) SEPHORA OR MAC?
I have never used sephora before so i have gotta choose mac.

18) DO YOU HAVE A MAC PRO CARD?
no and i don't know what that is.

19) WHAT MAKE UP TOOLS DO YOU USE WHEN APPLYING MAKE UP
A sponge(bob) for my foundation, eyelash curler and brushes.

20) DO YOU USE MAKE UP BASE PRIMER FOR THE EYES OR FACE?
No i think i don't need it, my make up stays on all day.

21) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE EYESHADOW COLOR OR SHADE?
Brown/nude color's.

22) DO YOU USE PENCIL OR LIQUID EYELINER?
Pencil.

23) HOW OFTEN DO YOU POKE YOUR EYES WITH AN EYELINER PENCIL?
Never...fjuw.

24) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PIGMENT EYESHADOWS?
I think they are pretty ^_^

25) DO YOU USE MINERAL MAKE UP?
No

26) WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE LIPSTICK? LIPGLOSS?
I don't really use a lipstick or lipgloss only lip balm with some color in it.

27) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BLUSH?
I have one from essence that i'm using right now and i like it.

28) DO YOU BUY YOUR MAKE UP ON EBAY?
I recently did ^_^

29) DO YOU LIKE DRUGSTORE MAKE UP?
Yes i really like 'essence & Catrice'.

30) DO YOU GO TO A CCO?
whut?

31) DID YOU EVER CONSIDER TAKING MAKE UP CLASSES?
I did, but then i discovered that you can learn so much from the internet :P
and if i would go i would only be learning for personal use.


32) ARE YOU CLUMSY PUTTING ON MAKE UP?
No i don't think so, not on myself, but i guess on an other person i would be clumsy because i'm not used to do that!

33) NAME A MAKE UP CRIME THAT YOU HATE?
If one wears tooooo much make up, as in layer after layer that it kinda looks like a mask.

34) DO YOU LIKE COLORFUL SHADES OF MAKE UP EYESHADOW, LIPSTICK OR NEUTRAL ONES?
I like the neutral one's the most but sometimes when i feel like it i would wear brighter color's.

35) WHICH CELEBRITY ALWAYS HAS GREAT MAKE UP?
I dunno really i think that Kim Kardashian has pretty make up on.

36) IF YOU COULD LEAVE THE HOUSE WITH ONE MAKE UP ITEM WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Lip balm.

37) WOULD YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE UP ON?
If i would go outside for a couple of minutes, but if i'm going anywhere i put some make up on.

38) DO YOU THINK YOU LOOK GOOD WITHOUT MAKE UP ON?
I look like a sick child without any make up on, i'm so pale that i look sick.

39) IN YOUR OPINION WHAT IS THE BEST MAKE UP LINE?
I don't know, i haven't tried all the brands that there is out there.

40) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MAKE UP?
I think that is chic, it make's people more secure about them self.
I know i do! :P
It's fun to play with, you can use it to feel more secure about your'e self.


So now it's up to you, i tag everyone who reads this :P

XoXo

2 comments:

  1. Nice! Ik doe hem vandaag. :)

    Je hebt trouwens 2 'undertones', een gele en een rode. Daar moet je op letten als je foundation koopt. :) Dus de tint van je huid, of hij meer geel of meer rood is. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-O hey bedankt, dat wist ik dus helemaal niet!
    Thanks :-D

    ReplyDelete