Make over

The last few days my mother and i went to the ikea for some inspiration for our living room.
We are going to change the whole living room black/white ^_^
Chanel style..lol...we are going back to what we had like 10/11 years ago, but more modern!

Anywho...as i was walking true the ikea i had some seriously inspiration for my parents bedroom.
So i asked my mom about some colors in her bedroom and she loved it...
I sad i am going to walk true the ikea alone...so you can't see what i am doing.
I bought all kinds of stuff to give my parents bedroom a make-over...not really a huge make-over,
but more like dressing up the room.

Here is the before photo:

I think there was nothing wrong with the bedroom, but it was very plain...

After:



What do you think??

My mother is very happy with the end result, my father did not see it yet...he's working late!

I bought:
3 pillow's
1 pillow case medium brown
2 pillow cases beige
2 picture frames (one is smaller then the other)
3 big candles and they smell soooo good vanille and apple with cinnamon (it's smells soooo good)
4 little candles with the sam smells (i dunno if that's a correct word)
1 tiny white basket
1 darker brown blanket for over the bed end
and a new bathrope for my father so it matches the room :P
(my mother already had a light blue one)

^_^

I only think i need to make some better photo's..the photo's are not showing how the room really is...oh well...


--------EDIT-------------
11 sept
I made some new photo's!






XoXo Noukster

2 comments: